I love Mellow Mushroom, but with my financial goals, eating out takes the cut from my monthly budget. I decided to bring the Mellow Mushroom to my home. I looked up the ingredients, made the grocery list and whipped up this SUPER EASY recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Pizza Crust of your Choice ( I used the Pre-Made Pizza Crust from Trader Joes)
Shredded Mozzarella (1.5 c)
Shredded Parmesan (1.5 c)
Crushed Red Pepper
Making the Pizza
- Preheat oven 400 F
- Pizza Crust needs to be mostly unthawed (if frozen) or room temperature.
- Spread olive oil along the crust (I did zig zag both directions).
- Sprinkle the olive oil covered crust with slight pepper, salt and minced garlic
- Spread blobs of ricotta cheese
- Add red onion
- Spread a thin layer of both shredded mozzarella and parmesan
- Add sun-dried tomatoes (as much as you like)
- Spread another layer of both shredded mozzarella and parmesan
- Add mozzarella balls
- Add basil and red pepper flakes.
- Bake pizza for 10 minutes